Monday, April 7, 2008

The story which effect me a lot



The story is talking about the dog who only have two legs.When the dog"Faith" was born ,she had shriveled left leg that flopped behind her and had to be removed and a legless.But the dog never give up and try to do everything like normal one. When I looked through the article,I was amazed by the dog's picture.Why? Because I never see the dog walk like a human,most importantly Faith only own two legs.She do her best to do many things,such as go shopping with her host Jude Stringfellow.

After I read the article,there has a sentence which really touched my heart was"I want people to understand that you can be imperfect physically and still be perfect through your soul, through your spirit."In my opinion,everyone of us are not perfect,we may have some shortcomings.Although Faith has some defects in her body,she still own a healthy mind and think everything on the positive sides.To sum up ,I think we should learn some advantages from the dog,so that we can live more positively and brightly.

No comments: