Sunday, April 13, 2008

My first experience to go to KTV

Yesterday I went to Taipei with my classmates國勤,岳庭and 睿恩. In the afternoon we went to 錢櫃 KTV which is located in 永和 .
It's my fist time to go to KTV,so I am excited about this new experience.During our singing I sang most of the songs which we choose,because I know many songs among four of us.But after my singing.Two of my classmates starts singing and do their best. The atmosphere became higher and higher,we really relax ourselves and removed all unhappy feeling from my mind.
So I really had a great time when I sang in KTV.After we sang three hours and I got the bill we were amazed at the money,each of a person should pay 350NT dollars.If I have opportunity to go ,I will go again.But I will care about how safety the environment is before I enter the KTV.Because the security of us is the most important thing.

No comments: