Sunday, May 18, 2008

The one of NBA basketball teams "New York Knicks"


New York Knicks is the first basketball teams which I supported.Until now this teams just wins two NBA final championship,but in my opinion they really worked very hard,although their's performance record is not very good in these years,I still can see that they are changing.In 2007-2008 semester Knicks still play bad in most basketball game ,I really hoped that they can progress immediately just like the another team Boston Celtics who played very well until now.

All of us are learning more and more after we failed in doing some thing.To sum up,I want to tell to New York Knicks"Where there is a wall there is a way."I will still support you ,doing your best and playing every game as hard as you can,you can do it and win every ball games.

No comments: