Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Movie "BEOWULF"



Today I went to library to watch the latest movie"BEOWULF".In this film Beowulf is the bravest hero in that era.And he went to a kingdom which was disturbed by an overpowering demon Grendel.

He destroyed the horrible monster easily,and then he want to fight with Grendel's mother too.When Beowulf go to the demon's living place,Grendel's mother appear and using her beauty to attract Beowulf,finally Beowulf submit to her.So it was the time when Beowulf will encounter many troubles.Until the movie goes to the end,It tell us how Beowulf save his kingdom far away from monster's attack.After I saw this movie I felt that I wish that I can brave any difficulties like Beowulf,because I don't have much confidence at myself.To sum up,"BEOWULF" is really a great movie,if I chances I will watch it again.
The photo is derived from "http://www.beowulfmovie.com/"

No comments: